MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM 's Privacy Statement
A customer furnishes personal information during their subscription of MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM 's products and services, as powered by MYDESTINYCOMPANY.COM and MMOBILE. This information together with customer's content and traffic usage are considered personal information. MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM is committed to protecting this information and to provide the assurance to customers that we will not divulge their personal information without their consent.
We endeavor to collect customer's personal data with their knowledge and consent which we believe to be true, complete and accurate in all respects.
Your personal information
Personal information held by us may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number(s), email address(es), bank account or credit card details. We also hold details of your MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM products and services (including their status), as well as certain details about your personal interests.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
* directly provided by you, i.e. when information is provided by phone, in application forms or other agreements, or when submitting your personal details through our websites;
* from our own records of how you use MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM products and services, as powered by MYDESTINYCOMPANY.COM and MMOBILE
How we use your personal information and protection of your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
* verify your identity;
* assist you when subscribing to our services;
* provide the services you require;
* administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
* inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
* conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and fraud;
* improve and develop our services;
* gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with better services; and
* maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructures, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
As part of our effort to promote customer confidence in our network, we shall also adhere to the following:
* Notification must be made if there are errors in the information furnished.
* We may from time to time send SMS/MMS on related products and services in view of our business relationship which is not tantamount to spamming. You may request to be excluded from such messages.
* We may use your personal data with your knowledge and consent as stipulated in the terms and conditions of our registration agreement for recovery or collection of debt, billing purposes and other related activities.
* On no occasion will MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM 's divulge customer information to any marketing companies without consent for the promotion of their product. You may report such cases to us.
* With regards to SMS scams, rest assured that MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM 's does not provide any information to these syndicates. You are to report such cases to us if you are a victim.
*MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM's Code of Conduct prohibits divulgence of customer information to third parties by Team PROFESSIONAL members. In the event of a breach, appropriate action will be taken against the Team PROFESSIONAL members.
* Only authorised Team PROFESSIONAL members have access to downline information. Restricted access to the system limits the number of authorized Team PROFESSIONAL members necessary for daily activities of the organisation.
* The information will be revealed when it involves parties authorised by and under any court order or legal proceedings and as requested by other law enforcement agencies authorised under the laws of the Philippines
* The privacy policies of the respective departments are translated into processes and procedures in the Standard Operational Processes and Procedures (SOPP) for Team PROFESSIONAL members to comply.
* over MYDESTINYMOBILE.COM reserves the right to amend, modify or add any part of the statement from time to time. However, this will not elude our obligation in protecting customers' information.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That's why we recommend
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal information such as your name or address.